Activities of the DepartmentBack
- The Department offers six papers in Political Science from FYBA till TYBA.
- Remedial lectures are conducted for academically weak students.
- Convened a National seminar on “Urbanisation in India: Prospects and challenges”
- Organised study tours to Warnanagar, Ratnagiri, Hyderabad, Goa, Baroda-Ahemdabad.
- Organised Mock Parliament.
- Conducts News Channel Competition.
- Organises visit to Mantralaya.
- Organizes guest lectures and presentations.
- Organizes Talk shows.
Year of Establishment - 1995
Dr. Swati V. Pitale
M.A., APGDUM, Ph. D. (Associate Professor)
- Completed one orientation and three refresher courses with ‘A’ grade.
- Completed a short term course in research methodology.
- Recognized as Ph.D Guide in the subject of Politics by the University of Mumbai.
- Recognized teacher for P.G. Course in Political Science of the University of Mumbai.
- Completed Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations
from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan.
- Completed Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Urban studies from Yashada, Pune
Sanctioned UGC Minor Research Project
Member of Syllabus Committee of Board of Studies of Politics Paper
V of T.Y.B.A. 2013-2014
Co-authored a text book for TYBA on “Political Thought”.