Activities of the DepartmentBack
- It uses ICT through PowerPoint presentation apart from the traditional “chalk &
- It makes use of Case Study for simplification and elaboration of fundamental concepts
of the subjects.
- It conducts remedial lectures for the academically weak students.
Year of Establishment - 1994
CA Girish J. Mahaddalkar
M.Com, SET,FCA, Grad. CWA, MBA (Finance) , DFM.
Successfully Completed Advisors Module of AMFI (Association of Mutual Funds of India).
- Fellow Member of “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India “.
- Graduate Member of “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India “
Subjects Offered :
FYBCom - Accountancy & Financial Management I & II.
SYBCom - Accountancy & Financial Management III & IV.